Welcome to First Church of Christ, Scientist, Fullerton

Our church is located at 1300 North Raymond Avenue, (map and directions to the church), and is a branch of The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ, Scientist, located in Boston, Massachusetts.

 

Annual CROP WALK: Sunday, April 30th at 1:00 in Downtown Fullerton

Join us in helping to end hunger by walking with us on Sunday and/or donating to the cause. Thank you!

“Register today to join us on Sunday, April 30th for the annual Fullerton CROP Hunger Walk at First Christian Church. We are walking in solidarity with others who must journey for resources, whether these individuals are displaced, located far from water/food sources, or are homeless within our own communities. We walk so that the collective journey is reduced! Fullerton’s efforts have amounted to $919,000+ in CROP Hunger Walk dollars raised since 1990, so we are truly making a difference…one step at a time.

The 2017 local recipient of the Fullerton CROP Hunger Walk is Pathways of Hope, set to receive 25% of funds raised. The remaining 75% will support the global food/water initiatives of Church World Service and its sister agencies.”       (CROP Walk homepage)                         http://www.crophungerwalk.org/fullertonca

Location:
First Christian Church
109 E Wilshire Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
Registration: Noon
Walk: 1:00 p.m.
“One infinite God, good, unifies men and nations; constitutes the brotherhood of man; ends wars; fulfils the Scripture, “Love thy neighbor as thyself;” annihilates pagan and Christian idolatry, — whatever is wrong in social, civil, criminal, political, and religious codes;equalizes the sexes; annuls the curse on man, and leaves nothing that can sin, suffer, be punished or destroyed.”    
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, Page 340: 24